Languages Required: Fluent English with another European Language. Preferably a Scandinavian language (Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian). Other languages such as German, Dutch, French, Spanish or Italian will also be considered.
Sector: Our client provides financial services for a wide range of clients, including legal, financial administration and reporting. The clients are mainly Scandinavian companies based in the UK, therefore a candidate fluent in any of these languages would be preferred.
Location: West London, UK
Salary: £28000-35000 GBP depending on experience + fantastic company benefits
The Role: This is an accountancy role delivering financial services and administration to a portfolio of clients. Within others, your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain accounting software.
- Month, quarter and year end close and reporting to clients to agreed deadlines.
- Monitor and control the client's cash position including controlling payments.
- Full balance sheet support and reconciliation.
- Manage the year end statutory accounts/audit process via external accountant/auditor.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, etc.
- AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified, although part-qualified can also be considered.
- Strong debit and credit skills.
- Excellent communication skills, client orientated and pro-active.
- Able to establish fantastic relationships with clients.
- We are searching for someone who is results orientated and highly motivated to learn and grow within the sector.
- Financial Services
- Financial Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job