Reed Finance have been retained by a small but rapidly growing business in the Wisbech area to recruit for a newly created Financial Controller post.
The company is in the expanding sector of renewable energy, and it is due to this growth and success that a professionally qualified and experienced finance expert is needed to assist the Managing Director in taking the business to the next level.
The primary objectives are to manage the existing finance team, to continue to motivate, train and develop each member, and to provide business and financial direction to ensure the company’s financial and statutory commitments are met.
Reporting immediately to the Managing Director, with considerable interaction with other key stakeholders, duties will include:
• Deliver and interpret financial information including KPI’s and KRI’s
• Produce accurate financial reports and, where necessary, report findings to the Board
• Managing the company’s annual budgeting process
• Oversee the preparation of the statutory accounts and submission of regulatory returns, to ensure filed on a timely basis
• Maintain your industry knowledge, to report on any factors
You’ll also be involved in negotiating with external parties, and reviewing and sourcing funding.
The Managing Director is looking for a future business leader and as such we are looking for those who –
• Hold a CCAB qualification
• Have experience in the manufacturing industry, or can demonstrate a thorough understanding.
• Can demonstrate effective business partner / stakeholder management
• Show a commercial mind-set, excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Have managed, motivated and developed team members.
We are not necessarily looking for the “finished article”. If you have the right attitude and are qualified, looking to develop, have the aforementioned sector experience then we would like to speak to you. This is truly a great career opportunity to work in a business that genuinely values talent and its employees.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business