Financial Controller - Venture Capital Backed Tech Start-Up
We are pleased to be working on an exclusive basis with an innovative Property Technology business which is expanding quickly in the UK and Europe having established themselves in the US. They are backed by a selection of the most respected VC's with proven successful portfolios.
This is an opportunity to work in an environment which is excellently funded with exclusive ownership of their Tech. The Financial Controller will have an enormous impact on the build out of the Finance function.
My client is based in a fantastic new office space and are driven to attract "passionate" and "intelligent" talent to help shape the growth of the organisation. The culture is non-corporate with a sociable environment. The team and take part in activities ranging from office MasterChef to Tough Mudder.
The Financial Controller will work closely with the new CFO and be responsible for establishing Forecasting, Planning & Budgeting cycles, the production of meaningful and insightful Board Packs and the day to day production of Financial Reporting. They will also manage the Operational Finance piece.
- Establish a Financial Planning and Analysis process and implement a Budgeting cycle
- Build and manage the Day-to- Day Finance function (establishing robust processes)
- Support the business with expansion and setup of new International entities
- Responsible for producing monthly Management Accounts and Year-End Accounts
- Management of the AP/AR function
- Support ad-hoc strategic projects (this may include M&A activity)
- Support the CFO with Investor Decks and ad-hoc projects
- Provide Decision Support and Business Partnering across the business
- Qualified Accountant
- Excited by and Passionate about start-ups and Tech
- Love working on a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Very Commercially Astute
- Confident Engaging with multiple Non-Finance Stakeholders
- Technically strong Accountant (IFRS or US GAAP)
- Some International Tax knowledge
- Experience building FP&A functions
- Experience developing Finance processes
- Up to £65,000 + Options + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits Package
- Start Date ASAP (can wait 3 months)
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job