Financial Controller VC BACKED HEALTHY FOOD BUSINESS LONDON
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER | AWARD WINNING VC BACKED HEALTHY FOOD BUSINESS | LONDON
Based in Camden Town, the client are a VC backed company who produce freshly cooked healthy meals that are delivered straight to busy Londoners homes and work places. They are growing quickly as they are expected to reach the £15m turnover this year after 150% growth. As they are passionate about this booming industry, they want their team to feel the same way. Whilst maintaining its professional edge, the company are super friendly and pride themselves on their healthy work/ life balance.
The position is a new role that has been created in response to continued growth. Ideally they are seeking a Financial Controller who has experience in the SME space.
- Manage, mentor and grow the finance team and ensure excellent teamwork across the function.
- Partnering with the CFO and CEO to help shape company strategy
- Driving forecasting and planning
- Setting up a robust controls environment as the business grows
- Partnering with different business units to implement a budgeting cycle
- Support the CFO on additional fundraising rounds
- Manage the monthly close process
- Ensure the timely production of accurate Management Accounts
- Overall control for the finance system with responsibility for the maintenance and updating of the system.
- Overall management of accounts payable and receivable team
What we need to see
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Experience in a finance function at a fast growing SME
- Experience within the food and beverage/ consumer goods market
- Excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious individual who thrives in a challenging role
Salary: £60-70k (depending on experience)
Please feel free to circulate this amongst anyone who you believe may be interested in this opportunity.
Please get in touch with Emily Pryor
"Office Assistant jobs in London"