£55k + share options
We're looking for an outstanding Financial Controller to support a high growth software startup who service the transportation sector. Working closely with and reporting into the Founder/CEO, you will be tasked with managing the day-to-day finance function in a sole capacity, as well as driving all commercial activities from a financial standpoint. Key responsibilities to include:
• Responsibility over all FP&A for the business
• Build of financial modelling to support all commercial activities
• Preparation of monthly management accounts with commentary and variance analysis for the board
• Day to day management of transactional finance, including AP/AR/credit control etc
• Tax work
• Continually seeking to streamline and improve internal controls, processes and reporting
• ACA qualified, degree educated
• Experience of working within a high growth business in a broad role, encompassing all areas of finance
• Short notice period ideally, immediate to 1 month is preferable
• Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
Whilst this is an amazing working environment to work in, it is also a challenging yet rewarding role. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a noticeable impact on a day to day basis, and are happy to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty….we'd love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job