SaaS Start Up
Following successful funding rounds, this high-growth SaaS Start-Up are looking for a Financial Controller to support the founder in scaling the Finance function and to support the Leadership Team in scaling the business. Day to Day running of finance operations will be in your hands, as well and management of a junior . Experience working as an FC and being a no.1 or no.2 in a Start-up would be ideal with knowledge of the SaaS sector an added bonus.
Some key responsibilities
- Manage the day to day accounting function and support the founder in building out the finance function with additional hires and continuous training and development as the business scales
- Financial reporting including; consolidated management accounts, budget vs. actual, statutory accounts.
- Financial Planning and Reporting: Own the business model and budget and be responsible for forecasting and reporting within the business.
- Investigate and understand variances in budgets, forecast and produce revenue forecasting with management
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Assist in accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Financial reporting and accounting management
- Management & ownership of multi-currency sales invoicing.
- Treasury management, including medium and long-term cash management.
- KPI and financial information reporting for the board, shareholders and other stakeholder reporting.
- Overseeing Intercompany Sales & Purchase invoicing.
- Overseeing Intercompany reconciliations.
- Re-allocating Pass-through sales and costs.
- Accounting for amortisation of intangible assets.
- Enhance the account reconciliation process, drive deadlines, enhance deliverables in relation to the month-end close and financial statement preparation process.
- Oversee subsidiary statutory accounts preparation.
- Improve and maintain internal controls and risk management processes.
- Setup and own processes to onboard and integrate new products and entities/subsidiaries into accounting system and process.
- Drive continued development and improvement of a flexible accounting and reporting system to enable the business to gain important visibility of key metrics vs budget targets.
- Fully qualified accountant with previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced, complex business
- Ideally an understanding of SaaS business metrics and a background in technology organisation
- The ability to spot process weaknesses and develop pragmatic solutions to address these issues and deliver robust structures and controls
- Develop and implement process improvement initiatives making accounting processes more accurate and efficient while maintaining and enhancing business reporting initiatives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'