We are looking for a part-time Financial Controller/Senior Accountant to join a fantastic organisation within their Finance team in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
The Financial Controller will support the Head of Finance and work alongside the Management Accountant and Finance Operations Manager.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Oversee the management accounting team.
- Keep informed of accounting standards, developments, and system enhancements.
- Coordinate preparation of the firm’s annual budget and cash forecasts and oversee the production of annual accounts and audits.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year end processes.
- Ensure financial/operating procedures comply with accounts regulations, AML and GDPR.
- Manage and develop the firms financial and management information systems.
- Monitor the financial aspects of operational risk.
- Manage delivery of finance-related projects.
- Maintain relationships with the firm’s external financial advisors and banks alongside the Head of Finance.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, qualified accountant within a professional services environment and who is used to working at a senior level.
This is a part-time position, so we are looking for someone interested in working ideally approximately 3 days a week.
The firm also offers great benefits including 5 weeks holiday, days off for your birthday and charity, a rewarding pensions scheme and not forgetting a bonus scheme.
Please contact Rowena Bubb of Lewis Row Recruitment if you wish to seek further information.
- Financial Controller
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'