Financial Controller - Professional Services
South West M5 Corridor, competitive £ + benefits
Our client is a fast growth professional services firm with several regional offices in the South West. They are seeking a highly commercial Financial Controller with excellent technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Reporting to the Regional Partner, this role is in the central finance team and you will take a proactive approach towards overseeing the firm’s finances and play a key part in the future growth of the practice.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications or equivalent
- Good understanding of LLP statutory reporting
- Experience in industry or seeking an opportunity to move from practice into industry
- Excellent IT skills including enhanced integrated management reporting
- Experience in leading a finance team
- Financial Controller
- Professional Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job