Financial Controller - Permanent - near Uckfield
We are seeking a Financial Controller on behalf of a family run organisation based just outside Uckfield. This organisation has made progressive growth since they were established and are reputable within their field.
As the Financial Controller you will report into the Managing Director of the company and be responsible for two members of staff within finance.
Financial Controller Duties
- Provide advice and support regarding all financial aspects of the business
- Provide monthly management accounts and year-end accounts
- Identify profit and cash flow improvement opportunities
- Cash flow forecasting
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- VAT returns
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger duties
- Cash book management and coding
- Develop good relationships with external organisations that work with the organisation i.e IT network support, external accountants etc
- Help secure the best deals on numerous purchaes and services
- Qualified accountant
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Experience with Sage 50
- MS Excel experience is essential
If you are interested in the role then please get in contact ASAP. Interviews are being held shortly
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'