My client is a 4-division company encompassing cleaning, high access, drainage and security divisions based across the UK. Established 3 years ago they are a small but profitable business with aggressive expansion plans for the next 5 years.
Due to recent growth we are looking to bring on board a part time Financial controller for a 2 or 3 day week. This role will work closely with the MD and focus on the correct procedure and all 4 divisions accounts.
What we are looking for:
- Produce monthly management accounts and statutory accounts
- Manage and develop a small finance team
- Manage daily cashflow
- Oversee company payroll and pension scheme
- Completion of Tax and VAT returns
- Provide financial support to the wider business
- Intercompany journals
- Produce P&L and Balance Sheet
- Produce monthly board reports and packs
Ideally you will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Experienced senior finance professional within an SME environment and group structure
- Hands on with the ability to motivate yourself and others
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience with Sage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business. Please apply today for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
- ntercompany journals Sage line 50 Produce P&L and Balance Sheet Quarterly VAT returns Manage Account team Produce monthly board reports and packs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job