Part- Time Financial Controller
Do you want to be an integral part of growing an international company?
Our client is a professional services governing board based in the heart of central London. As a Financial Controller, you will be a vital part of a company with international growth aspirations and a truly values driven firm. Also, you will have vast exposure to a highly accredited Finance Director.
We are seeking a Financial Controller with vast experience within professional services who has potential to lead a small team, as this business is looking for somebody to be a large part of the leadership team reporting directly to the Finance Director.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a prestigious company to further your experience and have a great work-life balance.
Basic duties are listed below
Responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the international group of companies.
- Financial accounts preparation and liaison with auditors.
- Budgeting and cash forecasting.
- Cash management.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Monthly staff payroll and expenses.
- Management of credit control and purchase invoice processes.
- Liaising with the outsourced IT provisions.
Required skills and experience:
- An experienced accountant, ideally qualified (CIMA ACCA ACA).
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong business partnering able to liaise with different non-finance departments.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff members.
- Good knowledge of accounting applications.
- Accounting Software
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job