Financial Controller- Part-Time| Healthcare
£35,000-£45,000 p/a pro rata
2/3 Day Per Week
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are proud to be working with a diverse organisation specialising in specialist care services. This multi-site organisation has a brand new job vacancy available for a Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller will play a fundamental role in the Finance Team and be responsible for the running of an expert financial management service to a portfolio of services and lead on the financial accounting and analysis requirements of the Group.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Supporting the Finance Director in the management and development of the Finance division.
- Take ownership for the Group's commercial pricing activities and supporting the Finance Director in current and on-going negotiations
- To provide a high quality financial management reporting service with a focus on identifying trends, risks and opportunities
- To be key lead and support alongside the Finance Director in managing the annual audit process including liaising with external auditors, managing internal information and delivery of information
- Be an integral part of the Group's budget cycle and lead on the budget setting timetable for effective creation and dissemination of budgetary targets to all stakeholders
- Support the FD in managing and reporting on Group forecasting and re-forecasting activities
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Proven track record of senior finance roles with high levels of autonomy
- Have extensive experience in working with operational teams within a multisite environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial accounting standards and latest developments within an organisation
- Experience or knowledge of Care and/or an academic environment.
- Strong working experience of payroll and legislative requirements
- Project Management experience
- Respect for diversity and sensitivity with regards to the young people/students we work with Experience of working in a private equity backed environment
CCS | Compass Corporate Services is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of vouchers for each successful recommendation.
CCS | Compass Corporate Services (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job