Financial Controller (NetSuite experience).
fdu is recruiting a Financial Controller with experience of NetSuite for a Private Equity backed media agency. Established in the US, our client established a Europe operation approximately five years ago and since then has grown rapidly (revenue c$20m). Due to this growth and further planned expansion the decision has been made to add an additional resource to the UK finance team - Financial Controller to manage all technical accounting activity.
Overview - production of monthly financial statements; management of controls; adherence to financial best practice; overseeing all transactional activity.
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Fast and accurate month-end financial close
- Maintenance of the Deferred Revenue, Work in Progress and Revenue Accrual Nominal Ledger accounts
- Responsible for Intercompany Accounting entries and reconciliations
- Maintain the chart of accounts and a system of controls over all accounting transactions
- Assist in the preparation of interim internal financial statements, budgets, and budget variance reports
- Responsible for quarterly VAT returns and submission
- Prepare UK Statutory accounts; manage external accountant/auditors in providing accurate and timely information for filing
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies including short & long term Cash forecasting capabilities
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts including management of the EMEA Revenue Tracking Tools
Required qualification, skills and experience
- You will be a qualified accountant with experience of NetSuite.
- You will be technically strong with a demonstrable understanding of internal controls and financial reporting.
- Ideally you will have gained some of your experience in a time billing environment i.e. media agency, professional services etc.
- You must possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced growing 'agency’ environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'