- Leading Music Indie
- £60-70,000 (dep on exp) + competitive bonus & benefits
- Excellent Career Progression
This Independent full service music group is a modern day success story and an employer of choice. They are also in rapid growth both organically and through acquisition.
They now require a Financial Controller to manage their day to day financial operations. Reporting to the CFO this is a broad, hands-on but also business facing role working in an exciting, fast-paced, entrepreneurial but also fun & creative environment.
- Overview, management & preparation of monthly management accounts pack, variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts including monthly re-forecasts and annual budgets
- Review of individual company cash-flows and consolidation into the group cash-flow on a monthly basis
- Lead monthly review meetings with Operational Managers
- Attend Management Meetings with the COO, CFO and Business Heads.
- Supporting the business and operations to ensure accurate reporting, while pre-empting their finance reporting needs.
- Ensure all management information is prepared in a timely manner.
- Assist in the delivery of any ad-hoc projects as and when needed.
- Preparation of Group VAT return.
- Ensuring Corporate Tax deadlines are met.
- Planning and document preparation for the statutory audit.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis/modelling as directed by the CFO
- Oversee a small but growing finance team
You are a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) ideally from the music industry although candidates from the wider entertainment (TV, film, publishing) or ecommerce sectors will also be considered. You are also a seasoned Finance Manager/Controller with a proven background in management accounting/financial reporting.
You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrable experience of managing, motivating and developing teams.
Superb exposure across the business and career prospects.
- Management Accounting
- Staff Management
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'