SF Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a manufacturing business in Erdington. This role has been created due to the promotion of the current FC to FD. Now reporting to the FD this role supports a medium sized business who are part of wider group and main duties include:
- Ownership of month end and production of management accounts
- Be a key part of the budgeting process and provide regular forecasts
- Support the FD with commercial analysis across the month
- Manage and support a small team
- Consistently drive process improvement
- Be a key part of the audit relationship
The company themselves are a great business, with a medium sized finance function and multiple sites turning over a combined £30m+. The company has a track record of progressing their staff, despite the small finance function and benefit from being part of a wider European group.
The role itself would suit an ACCA or CIMA qualified candidate or someone who has recently qualified in practice with ACA or ACCA. If you have qualified in the last 0 - 5 years, this would be a fantastic next step for you to gain team management and a very varied exposure.
The opportunity is a great one and reasons why we think this role will be a good move are;
- The FD is a great influence and will be brilliant to work for
- The finance team is small enough for you to make a difference
- The business has a great track record of promotion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job