Financial Controller- London
My client is looking for a financial coontroller who has the experince and ability to take control over the accounts team and asssist in its smooth operation. You will be able to provide reassurance that you can pick up processes and systems quickly and that you will feel comfortable in hitting the ground running upon joining the team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your main responsibilities will include the line management of a team and the day to day running of the finance function. You will work closely with the HR team and with non-finance managers, forming an essential support function to the business.
- Experience of an efficient and effective process for the production of group reporting
- Experience of successfully embedding effective and efficient processes, such as the implementation of a new system or a restructure.
- Ability to work effectively independently without close supervision.
- Ability to think comprehensively about issues to ensure all aspects have been considered and value-adding recommendations are proposed.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong experience in people management, ability to develop and assist all areas of your finance team
- Confidence and capability to 'own' financial reports, and ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical background, to provide the required capacity in the Financial Reporting team to effectively support the Groups finance function
- Qualified to CIMA, ACCA or ICAEW
- Up to date awareness of Tax legislation in the UK
- Strong business analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills, ability to work effectively with both financial and non-financial personnel
- A successful team leader with experience of line managing staff and structuring strong teams
- Able to build relationships and quickly develop an understanding of the marketing automation business
- Highly numerate with demonstrable problem-solving skills to provide accurate, timely and relevant information with added value
- Microsoft Office conversant; has excellent Excel skills and is an experienced user of accounting and reporting software
Effective influencer and persuader
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job