Planned growth has now supported the need for a Financial Controller to support and report directly to the CFO or a fantastic listed Professional Services Business based in Oxford.
You'll definitely be a passionate technical finance professional who can see themselves working under the tutorship of an impressive CFO as they both personally and professionally develop.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the cash flow of the business and ensuring statutory obligations are met.
- Developing policies and procedures to improve performance.
- Preparing annual statutory accounts IFRS and liaising with the auditors.
- Ensuring accuracy of available reports
- Supporting the year-end and reporting commitments
- Supporting on external announcements and commentary
- Implementing improved analysis and review down to individual business unit level
- Improvements to business partnering, enabling regional management to drive performance
- Implementing improved internal business partnering to help Directors and Departmental management in their budget management
- Support in Financial Controls processes and procedures
Standard soft skills will be essential, such as communication, team work, collaboration and a general passion for what you do. The more prominent areas of exposure will include excellent team management, proven ability to perform tasks under pressure and against tight deadlines, exceptional decision making and flexibility to get the job done whilst following the company policies and procedures.
You'll be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), looking to step to a highly visible and responsible position.
- Chartered Accountants
- Financial Controller
- Financial Reporting
- Statutory Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job