A FTSE listed client based in London is currently looking for a Financial Controller to support the CFO in the running of the global IT business unit. The role will be responsible for financial control, governance, cost management and commercial finance.
- Manage the £650m cost base for the division working closely with the team both in the UK and offshore.
- Manage the spend of global IT transformation programmes ensuring delivery to budget and explaining any variances to the SMT.
- Work with the 3rd party suppliers to negotiate deals and to rationalise suppliers were possible to benefit from economies of scale without compromising on quality.
- Drive the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the division including consolidating the operating business units.
- Provide insightful analysis into the business unit performance
- Lead the planning and annual budget process for the division.
- Manage the financial control and risk environment.
- Manage the team
The successful candidate will need the following credentials;
- Qualified accountant with significant level of PQE
- Previous experience in a Financial Controller position
- Previous experience working in a complex business
- An interest in Technology
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on
- financial controller; head of finance; finance manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job