Financial Controller- Hospitality Business- London
We’re currently looking Experienced Financial Controller to provide financial support to the Finance Director.
- Oversee and manage the Finance department, responsible for, but not limited to: bookkeeping, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost control, stores and inventory, internal audit, cashiering, treasury, budget preparation.
- Provide financial insight and challenge
- Produce meaningful financial reports and commentary explaining performance
- Make recommendations on how financial performance can be improved
- Challenge under-performance whilst maintaining relationships
- Own and manage the budget and forecast process for the restaurants business
- Take ownership of the balance sheet and cash flow
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience from the hospitality industry is essential
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Full ownership of P+L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- Highly commercial outlook
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job