Financial Controller - High-End Luxury Fashion Retail Start-Up
We are currently working with a luxury fashion start-up led by a CEO who is an industry leader in growing successful major international fashion labels with a focus on e-commerce. My client is already stocked in most major department stores and made a substantial profit in Year 3. However, the business model is based on embracing the disruption e-commerce has brought to the luxury fashion market and a host of innovative concepts are seeing them buck the industry trends and grow at circa 100% per annum. With plans to open stores and extend their service into the US and mainland Europe this year they are looking to hire a Financial Controller who can build and lead the Finance function.
The Financial Controller will be integral to building the Finance function and partnering closely with the CEO to expand the business. They will also manage the day to day operations of Finance with an initial team of 1.
- Responsible for building out the finance function within the business
- Responsibility for implementing the Planning process
- Build Forecasting and MI production to provide more in-depth analysis of complex Sales Data
- Business Partner with the CEO supporting International expansion and Decision Making
- Oversee and manage the production of Monthly Management accounts and consolidated Group accounts
- Work with external accountants to produce Statutory Accounts (IFRS and UK GAAP)
- Management of transactional Finance team (initially one Finance Assistant)
- Experience in a scale-up or start-up
- Experience in High-End Fashion or Retail sector
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to engage with Senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
- Finalist OR Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Up to £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Shares once scheme is implemented
- Start Date ASAP
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job