Financial Controller - £60,000, 25 days holiday, company benefits
A market leading, hi-tech retail business is seeking a new, commercially minded Finance Controller.
This is a driven and established business with an impressive track record of success. This position will suit an ambitious individual with a proven history of business partnering/staff management and strong communication and influencing skills.
With a 25% increase in revenues forecast over the next 12 months, this position will assume additional responsibilities and oversee projects connected to this growth.
In the short-term, the focus will be on establishing stronger financial controls, processes and procedures and ensuring a robust, sophisticated accounting/reporting structure. You will also be heavily involved in the financial and strategic planning of the business.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the Finance Director in driving revenues and margins in the further development of the business.
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and financial control.
- Creation of in-depth cash flow forecasts
- Lead and development of operation finance function
- A key member of the finance team and business partner with both internal departments and external clients.
- Working and liaising closely with all stakeholders.
- Oversee the implementation of a new payroll process to improve the business delivery to over 1000 employees
- Manage the transactional processing function, payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger
- Managing the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representative
- Month-end reporting on profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Development and ongoing improvement of this financial information and KPI's.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Great communication across all levels of the business
- Process improvement
- Strong excel skills
- Management experience
- Strong academics
We have been candidates too so we know how frustrating it is if you don’t hear back from a job application. We’d love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can’t get back to every application.
Therefore, short-listed candidates will be contacted for this specific role and if you haven’t heard from us within 10 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.
- Financial Information
- Statutory Accounts
- Strategic Planning
- Commercially minded
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job