Our client are a dynamic and forward thinking organisation who have grown to a £4m t/o, since inception a few years ago.
Job Title: Financial Controller (Maternity Cover, 13 months from February 2019)
The position will cover a broad area of responsibilities supporting all areas of the business:
- Ensure all Management Accounts are produced within 10 days of the month-end, this to include the Financial Models.
- Weekly Finance Reporting is completed by mid-day of the first working day of the week.
- All Balance Sheet accounts are agreed and reconciled monthly with differences understood and resolved.
- Liaise with our third-party payroll provider to ensure all staff changes are notified within agreed time frames ensuring staff are paid on the last Wednesday of the calendar month. Calculate any bonus or commissions due within the agreed timeframe and notified to our payroll provider.
- Act as the Company contact with our Pension provider and ensure all our Auto enrolment records are up to date and accurate.
- Liaise with our Accountants to ensure all necessary information is provided so that they can complete the Statutory Accounts within agreed time frames
- Overseeing organisation from a financial perspective, ensure weekly and monthly processes are followed including stock control and cashing up sheets.
- Assist with the annual Insurance Renewal and liaise with them for insurance claims made.
- Complete control of finance email inbox and ensure queries are resolved
- Managing and providing backup for the Accounts Assistant during holiday and sickness
- Support in business analysis as required and any other Ad hoc tasks
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree and qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel skills and/or numerical background
- Confident with computers and IT/SAAS platforms with the ability to self-learn
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines with a keen and flexible attitude
- Confidentiality always
- Fits with our culture of fast, accessible & fun
Good benefits including a 10% completion bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'