Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a innovative business in Essex for an initial period of six months. Reporting to the Board, you will be in control of the financial management of the business whilst managing a small sized team.
Key Responsibilities -
- Production of financial reports on a weekly/monthly and annual basis.
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns and management reporting packs.
- Responsible for producing year-end statutory accounts and managing cash flow.
- Analysis of management information and ensuring all accounts are in accordance with UK GAAP.
- Working alongside the board with operational procedures and financial performance.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified as well as being immediately available with a strong background within multiple industries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job