Financial Controller For Construction Agency 6 Month FTC
My client is looking for an Interim Financial Controller to join them for a 6 Month FTC, with the potential to go perm. This is a position for immediate start in the New Year.
Purpose of Role
- To be responsible for the delivery of a proactive commercial and management accounting system
- To have strategic input into business growth reporting back to the Company's Senior Team on feasibility, efficiency and performance
- To be responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts including review of risk, mitigation and opportunities
- Analysis of financial results, forecasting and financial control
- Accurate and timely monthly closing of financial statements
- Accurate and timely management reporting of results of operations including analysis of results
- Anticipate financial concerns and/or escalating issues and dealing with effectively
- Ensure all relevant accounting policies and standards are followed to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial performance
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Manage Group cash flow and forecasting
- Investigate variances (actual against budget)
- Completion of all company statutory compliance, including VAT Returns
- Process payroll run in conjunction with HR Manager
- Arrange and maintain all company insurances, indemnities and warranties in conjunction with HR Manager
Project Related Accountancy
- Monitor the progress of projects including investigating variances and providing reports and raising invoices to clients.
- Work with Project Leads on tenders, fee proposals and competition/bid-related matters to ensure that the pricing of work is in line with charge-out rates
- Collection from clients
- Maintain project-related records, including Contracts, Purchase Orders and Fee proposals
- Ensure correct financial input is given in all project reviews
- Ensure reporting and accounting of projects is in line with contractual requirements
- Make, review and amend any project accruals (internal or external costs)
- Ensure all changes to projects are incorporated correctly into the financial reporting of the project
- Review and approve supplier invoices, timesheets, overhead charges, expenses, project assets
- Report to senior management on (i) project profitability; (ii) any opportunities for additional billing; (iii) remaining funds available for projects; (iv) any other relevant matters
- Create and approve all project-related invoicing to clients approving write-off where appropriate
- Investigate all project expenses not billed to clients
- Respond to client requests
Core office hours: 9:30 - 18:00
Competitive salary on offer!
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, apply now or contact a member of our Business Support team.
Adrem are specialists in Business Support Jobs.
- Financial Controller
- Administration Jobs
- Creative Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'