My client is a FMCG organisation who are seeking a Financial Controller to join their London office on a temporary contract basis.
ROLE MISSION: Key point of the role is to support through a period of transition.
My client needs somebody who can hit the ground running and be prepared to be hands on as required
- knowing that the role is evolving.
- Assistance in the consolidation of entities
- Assisting Head of Financial Control.
- Assistance in Budget deck presentation (for presentation to local and global senior management)
- Assist in the 'Tradespend’, looking for improvements to cost management
- Lead pricing projects with support of Head of FP&A
- Support the close out of the 2017 audit process across Europe (in progress), assist in the stat account completion process as required (mainly for the European countries).
- Assist the Head of Financial Control & Head of FP&A with changes to group reporting as required.
- Financial Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job