Our exclusive client is a privately owned technology business that has recently been acquired as an MBO. With recurring revenues and a strong balance sheet, it is about to embark on an incredibly exciting journey.
We now wish to appoint a talented, ambitious Financial Controller to lead a small finance function and be an integral part of the businesses future.
Reporting to the CFO, key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day responsibility for Finance, HR and Administration (4 direct reports).
- Management Accounts.
- Payroll, Purchase and Sales Ledger.
- Product costing, Budgets and Forecasts.
- Statutory returns.
- Year end processes.
- Development of accounting systems and processes.
- Act as Finance Business Partner to all functions and senior managers.
- Projects to include banking, fund raising and IT upgrades.
Appropriate candidates will be fully qualified accountants with a real desire to progress their careers in an ambitious, fast moving business. Sector background is less important than the personal attributes although strong technical and IT skills will be a given.
Flexible / home working is available if appropriate.
Please apply with a full CV via the link.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'