Backed by a number of high profile investors, my client is a regular on the FinTech fast 50 list and is looking to expand it's product range in the coming years.
Reporting to the FD, the Financial Controller will be responsible for financial accounting and regulatory reporting. You will ideally have an excellent understanding of the Banking/Financial Services industry with the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships within the business.
- Accurate delivery of financial reporting including expenses, revenue recognition, and accruals
- Ensuring all finance systems, processes, and controls are robust and compliant while being able to support future growth
- Assisting with fundraising activities
- Managing cash flow, working capital requirements and bank relationships
- Ownership of the overhead budget
- Providing analysis and support to senior management decision making and issue resolution
- Responsible for all areas of tax management including maintaining a strong knowledge of relevant regulations
You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with a background in financial services/banking/FinTech. You will have an understanding of bank regulatory reporting as well as the strong ability to communicate accounting methodology to business leaders.
Most importantly, you will be open to getting your hands dirty in a broad, challenging role in one of the UK's fastest growing FinTech businesses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job