This is a New permanent full-time position to sit between a small finance team and the Board and dealing with all things relating to financial control. To include:-
* Management accounts / reporting
* Management of small accounts team
* Hands on work as needed i.e Payroll, VAT etc.
* Reporting at Board Level providing financial guidance, support and advice
* 3rd party liaison (HMRC, Stock exchange, legal teams)
* Budgetary preparation
An accounting qualification is essential (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.). Strong IT literacy needed. A hands on strategic approach preferred.An understanding around PLC reporting a distinct advantage
This is not a pure accountancy role but does require someone willing to get stuck in to work where necessary.
Any experience around HR issues / management or legal counsel or broad commercial awareness a definite bonus.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job