Financial Controller | Fast-Growth Live Entertainment Business | London
Harmonic are proud to be working with one of the UK's fastest growing and most exciting live entertainment, hospitality and music events businesses, to recruit a Financial Controller.
The company operates unique sites across London that consist of restaurants, bars as well as venues that have hosted some of the biggest names in the music & entertainment industry. They are now looking for a talented Financial Controller to be the number 2 in the Finance Team.
The business has grown from 15 people to 50 people in 2021 and are looking to expand to over 100 employees through to 2022. The company are extremely well-funded and are backed by a renowned Entrepreneur, who inspires a progressive work environment. They have several multi-million projects ongoing and are continuing to scale at a rapid pace. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting businesses in the industry and have a truly significant impact.
As the Financial Controller you will act as the number two to the Finance Director with the view to progressing to Head of Finance as the company scales. This is a broad role which balances technical duties with exposure to the budgeting and forecasting. You will oversee the financial reporting, statutory accounts and ensure compliance as well as driving month-end procedures. With the business continuing to grow, the opportunity will be there to build out and manage your own team as well as expand your duties.
The company are open to seeing newly Qualified ACA candidates who have audited similar hospitality/events/entertainment businesses, as well as ACCA/CIMA qualified candidates with industry experience.
- Managing and overseeing the month-end process along with the Management Accountant and junior colleagues.
- Prepare and present the annual budget for the group.
- Monitor the cashflow of the business.
- Prepare the statutory accounts and oversee tax compliance.
- Manage the audit process.
- Support the Finance Director with forecasting.
- Build out and subsequently manage/develop a finance team.
- Work closely on Ad-Hoc exciting finance projects with the Finance Director.
What we need to see (essential):
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Experience working in or audited Hospitality, Food and Beverage, Live Entertainment or Events businesses
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus 10% bonus
If this is something of interest, please get in touch at or give me a call on
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'