An experienced Financial Controller/Director is required to join our client’s growing, fast paced SME in Corby.
This is a new role within the business and offers the scope for personal development, implementing systems and processes and team management. Key tasks and responsibilities are:
Producing financial information including:
- Monthly reporting, profit and loss, cashflow forecasts, budgets
- Statutory accounts, audit management
- Supplier contract management
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- VAT returns for HMRC
Team management including:
- Annual appraisals
- Training and mentoring
- Delegation of workload and ensuring work is completed accurately and within allocated timescales, including payments to external suppliers and HMRC
You should be a fully qualified Accountant with similar level experience within an SME. Have a proven background in leading a successful team and implementing robust processes. You will be a positive, pro-active person who wants to be part of a growing business.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd.
- Financial Information
- Statutory Accounts
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'