Qualified Financial Controller job for a creative music and record label brand based in central London
Your new company
I am working with a creative agency based in central London recruiting a recently qualified (0-3 years pqe) Financial Controller role. You will be working for a business which has branched into multiple streams including online video content, record labels and publishing. This is a vibrant and fast growing agency which has seen significant success and growth in recent years.
Your new role
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below duties (but not limited to)
- Preparation of cash flow statements, annual budgets, reforecast reports and monitoring of actual income and expenditure against budgets
- Reconciliations of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts
- Event and project accounting, cost manager reconciliations including revenue margin and cost control for each project
- Production of Audit packages and schedules, liaison with auditors and responsibility for supporting them in all aspects of their auditory requirements
- Intercompany reconciliation with UK and international group subsidiaries for consolidation purposes
- Management and training of Finance Assistant
- Dealing with both internal and external Finance enquiries
What you'll need to succeed
You must be fully qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA to be considered for this role. You must be interested in the creative industry market, have an entrepreneurial mindset and have the relevant experience to work in a control / accounting role.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for one of the key players in the online media space which offers career development and progression. You will be reporting into the FD and have oversight on the day to day finances within the business where you will play a vital role in the decision making process. This is a job for a candidate who sees themselves growing in a fast paced sector, one where you will be working across the wider business and engaging with non finance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Qualified Financial Controller for a creative business based in central London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job