Financial Controller - Creative Agency - Manchester
Harmonic are delighted to be working with a Creative Agency based in central Manchester.
You will report into the Finance Director taking responsiiblity for overseeing multiple entites within the business.
They are market leaders in terms of the investment in personal wellbeing for their employers, and due to both the positive working culture, as well as scope to grow in the business they tend to attract very bright, engaging and personable people.
General duties will include:
- Full oversight over 4/5 different entities, each are slightly different business models
- Preparation of a budget and monitoring actual cost and revenue performance against it
- Establishing complete, efficient and robust controls and processes
- Assist with the production of annual statutory accounts
- Weekly WIP meetings with the account's teams
- Business partnering with the leadership team
- Assist in consolidation of group entities
- Long term P&L forecasting
- Line manager for one Management Accountant
- Agency experience
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Engaging and excellent communication skills
£65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'