Financial Controller / Company Secretary
Competitive salary dependent on experience
The BENTELER Group always has a solution. Because in each of our divisions and at each of our locations, you benefit from the size and diversity of an international corporation with around 30,000 colleagues in 40 countries.
This is an excellent opportunity to support the company MD and your colleagues in the management team in steering and guiding business. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Financial modeling / analysis to assist/improve the decision-making process
- To be involved in guiding business to ensure financial targets are met
- To identify and evaluate areas for improvement of profit with regards to cost savings or working practices
- Production and submission of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Production of year end statutory accounts
- To work in an international environment with highly dedicated colleagues
Financial Controller / Secretary Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified Accountant with relevant degree and experience of Financial Control and Management Reporting. Experience of being a business partner and good understanding of working in an international group
- You are paying attention to details, are structured and well organised
- You make good judgement and are logical in your decision making
- You are Self-Motivated and conscientious
Suitable skills / experience: Finance Controller, Accountant, Financial Control, Finance, Finance Manager, Qualified Accountant
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this Financial Controller / Company Secretary job then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job