Our client is seeking a Financial Controller to join their experienced and committed Cambridgeshire based team in a busy, varied and interesting role. As Financial Controller you will be responsible for the full range of financial matters and team management reporting directly to the CEO. The role has become available at an exciting stage of the groups’ development and has both CFO and board potential.
Your responsibilities as Financial Controller will include but are not limited to:
- Full financial control including management accounts, statutory accounts, leading the budgeting process and acting as company secretary
- Managing the finance team and carrying out a full review of current processes and procedures
- Assessing and analysing existing business, making recommendations for improvements and involvement in pricing new business opportunities
- Taking an active part in further commercialising the group and acting in a business advisory capacity
The desired skills to execute the role of Financial Controllerinclude:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA preferred) with post qualification experience gained in industry
- Team leadership and change management experience
- Ambitious and energetic with a genuine desire to contribute to a growing business
- First class IT and systems skills
In return, our client is offering a salary of £45-55,000 plus benefits including free parking. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded business in a critical role offering excellent career progression to a future CFO and/or a board level appointment. This position is full time but there is also the possibility of three or four days per week for an exceptionally able candidate.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridgeshire based Financial Controller position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.