Financial Controller - Belfast
The successful candidate will oversee the finance function for the business, and also be expected to bring many of the finance responsibilities in-house. This role will be particularly well suited to an ambitious candidate with experience in industry, who is keen to make an impact at a senior level and help shape the business moving forward.
Working directly with and supporting the Directors, you will be expected to take ownership of all financial administration including, but not limited to the follows:
• Manage banks and cash flow
• Supervise and manage a team of accounts staff
• Oversee company accounts and investments
• Create monthly P&L and financial reports and financial forecasts to the Directors
• Review all financial plans and contribute to the overall profitability and success of the business
• Oversee data collection procedures in the business
• Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on analysis of financial data
All applicants MUST demonstrate a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the duties outlined above. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with significant experience within a fast paced commercial business.
Applicants must demonstrate strong IT skills specifically with accounting software as well as strong knowledge of MS Excel.
You will need strong attention to detail together with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
For more information please contact Calum McBurney, as soon as possible and in complete confidence on 028 9033 0604. You can also apply via the link but please don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job