Financial Controller – B2C technology startup
London (remote working currently)
Talentedge are partnering with a high-growth B2C startup on a crucial hire within their expanding UK team.
Reporting into an experienced Finance Director, as Financial Controller you will be responsible for managing the day to day finance function.
You’ll be fantastic for this role if you are seeking a commercial yet technical finance role whereby you’ll have autonomy to build a best in class accounting function, capable of supporting this rapidly scaling business. Key responsibilities to include:
- Design and roll out new/automate existing financial processes and controls
- Preparation of monthly board pack consisting of consolidated management accounts (2 international entities in local currencies) with analysis and commentaries
- Statutory reporting and tax work
- Manage a Finance Assistant who is responsible for transactional finance (AP/AR/bank/credit control etc), encouraging the utilisation of technology to automate where possible
- Qualified accountant with a strong academic background
- A high growth tech background (B2C business model preferably)
- Technically strong accountant with consolidations experience
- Xero expert
- Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business
Please get in touch ASAP!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'