£60-70k + share options
Talentdge are exclusively partnering with an immensely high growth eCommerce startup who literally are disrupting one of the most outdated consumer areas and bringing into the 21st Century!
Following a successful Series A funding round and having recently made some high profile additions to their senior leadership team, including a heavyweight eCommerce startup CFO, this is a great time to join.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for improving the initial infrastructure within finance and building out from there.
You'll be amazing for this role if you have a high passion for consumer technology, love startups and want a broad finance role covering operations and commercials. Key responsibilities to include:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and ensure an efficient month end close
• Take ownership for the finance infrastructure, ensuring all processes and controls are scalable
• Own the budgeting, forecasting and long range planning processes
• Support on commercial initiatives, including future fundraising
• Statutory reporting and tax work
• Line management of a Finance Assistant who is responsible for all transactional finance
• Qualified accountant
• Operational and commercial finance experience, preferably from a high growth eCommerce startup/SME
• Equally impressive operating at board level as well as getting into the weeds
Opportunities like this do not come around every day, so please get in touch ASAP!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job