- 'Hands On' Financial Controller opportunity located in Milton Keynes
- Attractive salary on offer £30 - £40k
- Fantastic role that would work around family/life commitments
This world leader manufacture is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their already established finance team. This is a hands on Financial Controller position, you will not have any direct reports and will report straight into the Managing Director. This is a fantastic work/life balance role!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include:
- Manage all account activities and financial issues
- Monthly management accounts reporting
- Monthly financial reporting
- Preparation of half yearly statements
- Credit Control and cash flow management
- Oversea pension, insurance and payroll
- Preparation of annual budgets
Essential requirements of the Financial Controller:
- CIMA studier/AAT qualified
- Experience in working for a small-medium sized organisation
- Strong financial background working across all aspects of accounts
- Ability to prepare budgets/forecasts etc....
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £30 - £40k
- Pension plan is available
- Life insurance plan available
- 37.5 hour working week. hours could be flexible for the right person
- This role offers a good work/lift balance with no staff management involved for this position
How to apply:
Apply now with a copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job