Financial Controller (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) vacancy for a high-growth healthcare business with considerable investment. Leveraging from international support and finance, this dynamic business is in strong position to penetrate it’s high-value market. Long-term investment strategy and established joint-ventures have created a solid platform for the business. Salary circa £55,000 - £60,000.
Reporting to the Finance Director, responsibilities include:
- Assist in the production of management reporting packs, building on existing reports to ensure management board receives timely, accurate and insightful financial information.
- Maintaining ledgers and ensuring month end reconciliations are performed.
- Develop / implement new financial processes and controls, ensure documentation is maintained and controls are adhered to.
- Drive the technical accounting - ensure business accounting policies up to latest industry practice and technical requirements (IFRS)
- Develop strong business relationships with non-finance teams
- Support the implementation of a new financial reporting system (SAGE).
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and liaise with the auditors throughout the audit process.
- Assist in the business planning, forecasting & budgeting liaising with key stakeholders within the business.
- Assist in the building and development of the new finance team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Excellent technical ability and communication skills
- Genuine appetite to work in SME environment
- Strong Excel / Financial Modelling skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels across the business
- 'Hands-on’ approach, be prepared to roll-up sleeves
- Strong team management skills
- Gravitas to liaise with executive management & investors
- Healthcare experience preferable but not a requirement
You will be stepping into a diverse and challenging role which will see you working with a range of stakeholders and using your technical skills to support rapid growth & to back up key business decisions.
This is a great opportunity for a high-calibre qualified accountant to join an exciting company with a uniquely collaborative business model and great future prospects.
- Advanced Excel
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job