The company manufacture specialist equipment and sell their products to busineses around the world, via a well established network of distributors. Their Godalming site is home to all operations, including manufacturing and finance, with stock then being sent across the world.
The role of Financial Controller encompasses a lot, with the requirement to get involved with all areas of financial operations on a regular basis.
Experience with Sage 200 is a distict advantage, as well as having broad experience across finance with day to day involvement on many aspects. As a small company opportunities for progression are small, so the role suits someone already at this level and looking to continue their working career at the level they are now.
Duties include (but are not limited to)
- Management of all bank accounts
- Management of payroll processing using Sage Payroll
- Managing duties of part time Accounts Assitant
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Oversee annual audit process and all preparation
- Managing Holdings company affairs
- Work with MD to manage company's insurance policies
- Presentation of final accounts to board at AGM
Please email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be considered for this role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job