Financial Controller (1 st finance hire) - Series A startup
Central London (remote presently)
£60/65k + share options
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a VC backed (Series A) SaaS startup who are currently growing 50% month-on-month.
In what is their first finance hire, you will be tasked with bringing in-house the company finances from an external accountancy firm & build a best-in-class function, setting up all processes, controls, systems and financial metrics.
You’ll be fantastic for this role if you are seeking a commercial yet technical finance role whereby you’ll have total autonomy to support this rapidly scaling business. Key responsibilities to include:
- Design and roll out key financial processes and controls to support this rapidly scaling business
- Deliver the monthly board and investor pack including management accounts and KPI reporting
- Statutory reporting and tax work (including R&D)
- Support Head of Strategy on company-wide budgeting, forecasting, planning and future funding rounds
- Manage transactional finance, using technology to automate where possible
- Qualified accountant with a strong academic background
- A high growth tech background
- Mathematical and data driven in approach, with advanced Excel. Ability to use data analytics tools would be an advantage
- Xero experience
- Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business
Please get in touch ASAP!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'