Financial Control Assistant (Cashier) – Heathrow Airport
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Financial Control Assistant (Cashier)
Location: Heathrow Airport
Shifts: 09:00 till 17:00 – Monday to Friday
The company provides management and sales services for a leading Group of international all-cargo airlines, operating a combined fleet of over 40 wide and narrow-body freighters
The role: To ensure that all bank account, credit card and employee expense transactions are processed accurately and on time in the company’s accounting system, and to assist with the effective planning of the company’s cash flow requirements.
- Monitor and process transactions for all bank accounts.
- Prepare payments for authorisation.
- Create forex transactions for authorisation.
- Reconcile all cash expenditure reports, including conversions from other currencies to USD or EUR, checking of all cash balances and transfers.
- Allocate expenses to correct contract numbers and general ledger accounts.
- Agree all credit card statements to flight expenditure reports.
- Responsible for recording and reconciling petty cash held at the company’s offices.
- Order, and check cash ordered, from bank and maintain safe counts.
- Obtain missing paperwork from overseas establishments.
- Controlling credit card applications/credit limits/queries.
- Provide cover to the other Finance department areas as required.
- Support other Finance team members on a regular basis.
- Follow the accounting principles set by the company.
- Assist and support to ensure expenses are paid to employees on time, and credit cards are used in line with company policy.
- Reconcile bank accounts to the bank statements.
- Prepare regular reports for the Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc cash flow forecasting reports.
- Comply with applicable tax legislation, UK company law and Data Protection Regulations.
MUST Numerate, good attention to detail.
MUST Good communication skills, both written and oral.
MUST At least 3 years’ experience in similar roles.
MUST Aviation industry experience desirable but not essential.
MUST be aged 18+
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job