As the Financial Controller, you will report into the CFO and be primarily responsible for:
• Management of the finance team
• Full production of monthly management reporting and variance analysis
• Business partnering to improve practices and efficiencies
• Continuous improvement of the systems
• Presenting financial performance for the main business division to the board
• Full responsibility for cash flow forecasting, budgeting and analysis
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACMA/ACA qualified. You should have a stable career history, as we are looking for someone who will remain with and move up in the business in coming years. Team management experience would be a big advantage, as would experience within a senior Finance Manager or Financial Controller role within a similar background.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right candidate, please apply or get in touch with James Turver at Simpson Judge asap as we are looking to conduct interviews week commencing Dec 17th.
Salary £65-70k per annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'