Recruit 121 Finance & Accounting are pleased to be working with a well know worldwide brand based in Cardiff. This leader in the financial services sector is looking to add another financial consultant to it's team. This is a wonderful opportunity for a proactive, qualified accountant to really build a career.
To support the business and data team in on-boarding new clients or financial products.
To support the business and data team in portfolio oversight, the identification of issues, the scoping and scaling of issues and the financial calculations for accounts remediation and customer redress.
With the ultimate objective of improved customer outcomes, improved client satisfaction and increased profitability support the business and DSS in progressing the following: -
- Supporting DDS sales and solutions.
- Improve financial data quality.
- Integrity of financial calculations, minimisation of profit erosion, readiness for automation.
To build and manage relationships with applicable internal and external client staff gaining the status of trusted advisor.
Client & Customer
- Support the financial elements of remediation programmes, delivering output within committed timeframes
- Lead financial remediation programmes, delivering output within committed timeframes
- Support the financial servicing workstream to ensure the financial integration of new servicing clients or products is both effective and timely
- Understand the requirements of the new prospect or client and translate this into an integration plan for the Financial Servicing team
- Responsible for the gathering and documentation (Business Requirements Specifications) of all relevant financial requirements including financial reporting, processes and associated system config
- Manage implications to financial servicing of implementation of system upgrades Provide guidance and assistance, from the Client’s viewpoint, to colleagues in any aspect of project implementation
- Manage handover of projects into financial servicing business as usual and support the team with any subsequent technical queries
- Support sales activity by understanding financial calculations, business requirements and business case
- Identify client portfolio opportunities and risks to add value to our clients’ portfolios
- Portfolio or financial product modelling as required. Understand and validate system financial calculations.
- Support the Pricing & Strategy Team with pricing models and business cases where required.
- Ensure FCs workstream delivers project within agreed budgeted man days
- Understand end to end processes and how financial calculations support them and support operations
- Portfolio or product modelling, prospect pricing, data integrity audits, financial management consultancy for existing and new clients
- Subject matter expert in Target’s core financial servicing operating platform, including nominal ledger functionality and transaction mapping
- Providing training and guidance to financial servicing team and other areas of the business on the financial and system impact of BAU process and other operational changes
- Ad hoc projects as per business and departmental requirements
Qualified Accountant (preferbably from a FS background)
- Understanding of portfolio controls and elements (principal, interest, etc) of loans
- Advanced Excel skills
- Up to date understanding and application of relevant accounting regulations
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong team player but also able to proactively work on own initiative
- Sound understanding of Financial Services Market
Competent in the use of Excel spreadsheets
Excellent problem solving skills
Ability to communicate at all levels
Ability to plan and manage work load to ensure delivery to strict deadlines
Commercial acumen and gravitas to support the senior management team to successfully achieve objectives
- Advanced Excel
- Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'