Financial Consultant - Bristol/Swindon (M4 corridor)
Starting at £44.5k - £63k, + bonus + car/benefits
My client currently has an opportunity for a home-based Financial Consultant to join their team in Bristol/Swindon (M4 corridor), specialising in their teachers sector.
You will need to have a solid commercial background and a proven track record of delivering sound holistic financial advice being qualified to at least QCF Level 4 (and ideally working towards Chartered status). You will also possess considerable interpersonal skills in order to be effective in helping busy professionals with often complicated financial planning needs.
Experience in the Teachers markets would be a distinct advantage but is not a necessity as you will be provide you with comprehensive knowledge and training from the outset.
What my client offers you
- A competitive basic salary of circa £44,500 - £63,000, depending on qualifications and experience, with significant salary progression opportunities
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Plus all the support and training that you will need to develop your skills as a financial advisor
This is just the start - my client also provides their Financial Consultant with appointment booking assistance allowing you to focus more of your time on delivering advice, plus all the benefits you would expect from working within a large mutual organisation including help with complex cases, technical guidance and a framework that promotes business growth.
If you are interested in this exciting position please forward your CV for immediate short-listing.
If you do not have the relevant experience but are still interested in learning more about this role and other exiting opportunities, then please feel free to forward a copy of your CV as I may be able to work with you now or in the future.
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Interpersonal Skills
- Build Strong Relationships
- Dip FA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job