Financial Business Development Sales Consultant - India & Dubai
Are you a financial, banking, sales or business development professional who is ambitious, hungry for success and ready for a NEW International challenge?
Are you willing to relocate to India or Dubai and have the drive to earn £60K - £100,000 GBP+ in your first year in the business?
At deVere we are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best financial planning and advice wherever they are in the world. Currently spanning 51 offices in over 40 countries, serving 86,000+ global clients in 109 countries and over $11BN under advice and management, we are the world’s largest independent financial advisory and private bank.
Having been awarded 9 key industry awards in 2015/16 & 2017, our latest award '2018’s Leading Experts in Pension Planning & Investment Solutions’, which is part of Wealth & Finance Magazine’s 'Leading Experts of 2018’ awards. Concludes deVere as having most enviable strategic position unrivalled in the global marketplace.
As a Financial BDM or Wealth Consultant, you will work interpersonally with clients to understand their medium to long term, private financial planning and wealth management requirements. In this direct client facing, consultative position you are required to communicate with potential clients to give the guidance and advice they need to realize their personal financial goals whilst protecting, maximizing growth of HNW and UHNW individuals. This will involve effective and assured English communication skills to incorporate information gathering/fact finding, direct client facing and presentation experience to a diverse range of expatriates/locals at all levels of income/wealth.
We will provide you with:
* Initial 4-week comprehensive paid training program in Dubai includes accommodation, flight assistance and CISI qualification fee
* Successful candidates with then either be offered a BDM contract or Consultant contract to begin in their designated office
* On-going training support, tutoring to Chartered qualified, administration and compliance with state of the art financial software
* Access to exclusive market leading products from the top global Investment/Retail Banks such as JP Morgan, UBS, Barclays, RBS, Zurich, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, deVere Group Private Bank, deVere Vault, deVere Investment, FX and Crypto
* Multi award winning state of the art office locations in New Delhi and Dubai
* Attractive on going monthly retainer
* Weekly pay run for upfront commission structure, with high average case size
* Structured, defined career progression into management with many further global opportunities
* High earning capacity, with additional trails and quarterly residual income on AUM (assets under management)
* World class company performance incentives quarterly, bi-yearly and end of year awards ceremony
* deVere Vault share incentive scheme
In return we are looking for:
* Financial/Banking, consultative, sales, business development, account management experience or equivalent
* Top performing, trustworthy, motivated, hardworking, proactive, entrepreneurial and target driven individuals
* Excellent all-round relationship building, communication and presentation skills to all levels
* Eagerness to build or further a career in the international financial services industry
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced international, professional team environment
* Experience within international financial services is a bonus, not a prerequisite
* You will receive an intensive training program in products, services and consultation/presentation advice before you arrive in location and then will be provided with an ongoing training support program in location. This will include training and study towards further CISI international chartered qualifications and beyond
* If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, please apply today and in preparation connect via LinkedIn to deVere Regional Recruitment Manager, Adam Blower.
Please apply today only if you are availably to attend the 4 week training course commencing September 9th in Dubai
- Business Development
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"