Financial Business Analyst - The Role:
We are seeking a bright, passionate individual to join our finance team. We are looking for someone who is interested in a unique opportunity to get exposure to the senior management team and fast track their career. You will report into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Financial Business Analyst - The Ideal Candidate:
· Will have a 2:1 in a finance related subject
· Strong written, communication and excel skills
· Excellent attention to detail, analytical, quantitative and investigative skills
· Highly motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Ability to deal with high level workloads and changing priorities
· Strong work ethic, reliable with excellent timekeeping
· A friendly and collaborative person who is flexible in their working with others
Financial Business Analysis -What’s in it for you:
· Competitive salary
· Company pension scheme
· 25 days holiday entitlement
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· 50% off your food bill at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc site
· Trips, days out and other incentives
· Work for an award-winning company continuing to grow
Company Overview and Culture:
Brasserie Bar Co Limited operates within the premium casual dining market in the UK. The Group comprises two award winning formats: Brasserie Blanc, the French brasserie business inspired by Raymond Blanc and the White Brasserie Company, a quality pub dining business.
The company recruit's people who push themselves, who want to be stretched and challenged every day. There are no politics or corporate ladder, everyone is 100% focused on growing the business and offering the best service to our customers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'