Global Organisation is urgently seeking a Financial Business Analyst to join their team on a long term contract.
The responsibility of the EMEA Financial Systems & Technology Systems team is to provide support for the planning and reporting technologies used by the teams in the FP&A CoE and the wider EMEA community. Maintaining data quality and controlling and developing the planning models are key objectives. Upskilling end users and support during planning cycles is a key objective for this team.
This position will be a Financial Business Analyst with strong technical skills being able to implement technical solutions, provide systems support to both regional as well as local finance users and work in close contact with the global GFS team and technical teams.
Skills for the Financial Business Analyst include:
Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Finance, Finance Systems and Analysis.
- Understanding complexity and problem solving
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
- Taking ownership and accountability
Duties of the Financial Business Analyst include:
- Provide Level 0 support to regional and local finance users
- Escalate support requests to global service desks where necessary
- Implement, test and document systems enhancements deployed by the global FP&A team
- Support TM1 planning system
- Ensure data integrity between regional source systems and global FP&A systems
- Process documentation
- Champion the BSCoE Deployment from a system perspective and help improve end user experience
- Scope of Role:
- This role is a key member of the BS CoE Systems Team working closely with the BS CoE Commercial Team, end users across the EMEA region as well as the Global GFS team. The role needs an individual that has strong analytical skills, enjoys working with systems and supporting people. In addition, a permanent drive for improvement and efficiency is critical.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA or an equivalent education with a strong proven experience.
- English essential
- Other European languages desirable
- Proven track record of managing complex tasks across multi-affiliates
- Strong technical systems background (TM1, Hyperion, SAP, BW...)
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to simplify complex ideas to key stakeholders
- Blue chip business experience preferable
- SQL / Teradata experience is preferable but not essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'