Financial Business Analyst
Are you a part qualified accountant with commercial finance experience? Want to develop your career with a forward-thinking and established business? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
About the Company
Our client is a leading logistics provider that delivers a range of products and services to retailers and wholesalers across the nation. This is achieved by every employee playing an important role to ensure all customers get the very best from the business.
The company has a simple vision for the future: they want to continue to be a supplier-of-choice for fast-moving consumer goods among major manufacturers and retailers.
Now, our client is looking for a Financial Business Analyst to join their busy Finance Team.
Our client believes their employees are the key to their success, which is why they offer a wide range of benefits that are exclusive to staff and focus on your wellbeing. Some of these benefits can be taken advantage of from the first day you join the business.
Here are just a few of the benefits on offer:
- Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 Negotiable DOE
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Life insurance and GP helpline
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance telephone helpline
- Free parking across company sites
- A range of discount schemes, including gym memberships and travel insurance
Once you join the business, you’ll discover a fast-paced, engaging work environment where everyone bands together to deliver a world-class service to customers.
You will be supported to build on your existing expertise and make a positive, lasting impact, both within your department and throughout the wider business.
As a Financial Business Analyst, you will provide Business Intelligence (BI) to support key decisions within the business.
In this varied role, you’ll provide analysis and information to enhance business understanding and support pricing, profitability and network analysis.
Specifically, you will:
- Maintain and improve pricing models
- Provide reporting for key business functions
- Support tenders and business decisions
- Implement and monitor control processes to ensure the integrity of data and information
- Keep up-to-date with the latest analysis techniques and tools
To join the team as a Financial Business Analyst, you will need:
- Experience of working in a commercial finance function within an operational industry
- Previous experience of business intelligence tools and underpinning data structures
- To be a part qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant
- At a minimum, A Levels (or equivalent)
- A full driving licence
Ideally, you will have a mathematics or statistical qualification, but this isn’t essential. A management and/or research-related qualification would also be beneficial.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve held the role of Business Analyst, Finance Analyst, Analyst, Data Analyst, Commercial Finance Analyst, BI Analyst or Business Intelligence Analyst.
Please note, this role is also available in our client’s Spalding office.
Apply NOW and join our client today on the . . . ROAD TO SUCCESS.
To join our client as a Financial Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:30 (a degree of flexibility is required in order to meet the demands of the business)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"