Our client, one of the UK’s Top 100 law firms, is currently seeking a Finance Assistant to join their team in Swindon. This is a permanent full-time position although part-time hours would also be considered for this role. As well as offering up to £20,360 you will also receive a flexible benefits package including private medical cover and health cash plans.
- Dealing with enquiries from suppliers in a professional and timely manner
- Maintaining filing of invoices and statements
- Preparing payment runs
- Processing staff expenses journals and recharges
- Providing accounts assistance to the Management Accountant as required
- Experience of purchase ledger (essential) and general accounts
- Knowledge of accounts/finance office environment, ideally in a law firm
- Strong customer service skills, and professional at all times
- Confident communication skills, able to deal professionally with suppliers
- Must have good IT skills: able to use Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Outlook, and Word comfortably
- Solutions focused and proactive in dealing with issues that might arise on a day to day basis
Please apply if this could be of interest.